Monday, May 22, 2006

Welcome Home

I was waiting for him in his house. As usual, he'll only arrive in KL in the late afternoon. Today, he called telling me that he won't reach KL until evening. A little disappointed, but it's okay, as long as he comes.

I went to shop for some groceries, thought we might as well stay home for dinner. I prepared everything and at around six-ish, I went to the kitchen to start cooking. Today pasta's on the menu. About half an hour later, I heard the opening of the door knob.

"Darling, I'm home." He came into the kitchen, with his hands hiding behind. When he saw me, he handed over a big bouquet of flowers. I always think that it's a waste of money, but once in a while, a girl needs these. I hugged and gave him a kiss. I retreated, as I was all sweating and I needed to get my dinner done. But he held me so hard, he didn't want to let go off me.

He started to kiss me all over. I told him, I was not ready, I was so sweaty and eeky. He said it was okay, as long as it's me. Just be me. Although the stove was off, nothing stopped us from having hot & steamy sex.

I guess dinner can wait after all...

No comments: