Wednesday, July 08, 2015

The BookShop 6

We sat in different tables but I know we have the same thoughts. 
I went out again, to the ladies, hoping to see him, somewhere.

I was right, he was there. "We need to talk." He led me to a door, it was a door to the balcony. 

He: You felt the chemistry, right? You are not any other girl. You are the first I have such chemistry with.
Me: But I didn't even know your name, you didn't know mine. You didn't asked for my number. Nothing. It's really complicated. I don't know what to do, or what to expect. I can walk up to your shop again,and you might not know who I am. I am just one of your many many girls. I just don't want to think about it.

He pulled me close and laid his warm lips on mine. He held me so tight, so close to him. I loved that feeling, it felt too good. Our lips separated, he came close to my ears and whispered, "You think too much." He looked into my eyes, "It's not what you think. It's just simple, yes, I might have other women in my life, I do have one night stands, but I assure you, you are different. Don't ask me why, I don't know myself. I just felt that certain chemistry and I knew it was you. I know where you are coming from, you are not comfortable with us being together without knowing each other first. But isn't it time to try something different? It doesn't always have to go by the books. Once in a while, something out of the book is better, as long as it felt right."

The words were so true. 

He continued, "I can get to know you better. We will start from here." He gave me a kiss on my forehead, more like a friendly kiss. I think he would rather kiss me on the lips, but refraining himself cause I wanted him to know me better, I wanted to go by the books...

He: So Miss Kath, can I have your number?

I looked at him, he was looking into my eyes. I walked closer to him, and realised he is so tall. I pulled him close, and kissed him. And there was where our chemistry took over leaving the old fashion book behind. We went back and made love.



No comments: