Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Didnt You Know? Pt II

"Calling all passenger. MH118 flying Macau is now ready for boarding." The attendant called out and we boarded.

After 5 and a half hours of flying, we finally arrived at the Macau International Airport. The weather was great, not too cold not too hot. Just right for someone who is afraid of cold like me. We checked in at the Wynn Hotel. The rooms were great, not to mention the bed. I sorted out everything, our toilettries, our clothes and others.

He kissed me, and we hugged ourselves, lying on the bed. Just as things were getting hotter, his phone rang. It was his sister, it was an emergency call. I can tell from the look on his face and the tone of his voice.

HE: My mum is in the hospital, I need to go
ME: Oh dear, how is she? Is she ok? You better go
HE: I dont know, she fainted and is unconcious now
ME: I'll go with you
HE: No, please dont. It's ok. I want you to have this holiday, please dont waste it
ME: I cant be on a holiday when you are home worrying for your mum
HE: She will be fine. I'll call you once I get everything organised ok? I'm so sorry

He kissed me and left for the airport. Well, it's already a waste that he left...

I laid on the bed overlooking the sea. It was beautiful. The pool was great. Looking at MGM, I dozed off.

It was the phone that woke me. It was Ed, asking if we were ready for dinner. He asked me whether we have had our special moment. I told him everything and he hung up and came over.

Ed: How can he leave like that?
Me: Well, his mum is in the hospital, what do you expect him to do?
Ed: So, what you going to do now?
Me: Me? I'm continuing this holiday, like he wanted me to
Ed: Ok, dont worry, I'll make this a good holiday for you
Me: You? How? Hahaha, you've got a little missy in your room ok?
Ed: Why? 3 cannot enjoy is it? Get changed and we'll go have a great dinner
Me: Alright, be there in 20 minutes

No comments: