Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Didnt You Know? Pt III

20 minutes later, I was all dressed and went over to press on Ed's room bell. Ed opened the door, he looked great. I havent seen looking so good for a long time. He came out and closed the doors behind him. I was puzzled, "Where's little missy?" "Oh, she need to go look for her relative, she left." "Oh dear, poor fella, so you're left alone. haha. ok then, let's celebrate being left alone."

He brought me to a posh restaurant. I'm surprised he knows his way around so well. He looked different today, extra caring. Well, I know he cares about me a lot, but today is different. He made me felt like his girl. Hmm, maybe he is just being caring now that I am all alone in a foreign land. As I was about to order, he stopped me and said he will order for me. Oooh... taking control huh. I dont mind, I sat and listen. He ordered all of my favorites. He knows I dont like wine, he ordered rose. After dinner, we finished 2 bottles. We shared a lot. We have had lots of dinners together, but this one was special. I have never felt so close to him before. Or maybe it was the culprit - the 2 bottles of rose.

Anyway, he paid the bill and we made our way to a bar near by. It was a very nice bar, packed. People were dancing and drinking and chatting away. We continued drinking, just cocktails. He ordered everything for me. He took good care of me for the whole of tonight.

We danced and talked and laughed so much. We were swaying away, still laughing, but I couldnt recall what we were laughing or talking about. Was I that drunk? Nope, I know what's happening, I know he is Ed. I know he is my very good friend. I know nothing is going to happen between us. I know... I know... I didnt know I can be so relax and comfortable with him.

I think must be the alcohol level rising, we got closer to each other. We were never this close. I can actually smell his cologne. We continued dancing, and the place was too packed. Then I felt someone pushed me, and then Ed held me in his arms. It felt so good, I didnt want to get out of them. I had to, he pulled me back and whispered, "You are so beautiful." He kissed me on my forehead. I didnt know what to say or do. But it just felt so special. Then only did I realised, we were meant for each other...

No comments: