Thursday, July 28, 2011

If I hadn't knew her (II)

We woke up and went to look for them. We spend the next day drinking, beaching, relaxing and all. It was really great. I suddenly felt so comfortable with Way. Way & I were always together, as Gina & Jon stuck together like glue.

As night grew, we went dancing and drinking again. The club was really packed. Way held my hand and walked me through the crowd. We found a table and started drinking. We had a lot. I felt myself getting closer to Way. At one point I was so tired, I leaned on him. He put his arms around me.

Then it was time to leave. We took a cab and went back to the hotel. Again, Way followed me back to my room. I went to bathe. When I came out, Way was drinking wine. He invited me to join him, and I did. We turned on the MP3 and enjoyed the wine. He pulled me up and danced with me. He held me so close to him.

He kissed me on the forehead, then on my nose and as he was about to kiss my lips, I pushed him away. He apologised and pulled me back. He said, "We'll just dance." I rested my head on his shoulder and said, "I wish I hadn't known your wife." "Why?" I replied "Cause if not, I will make you the happiest man tonight." and pushed him away again.

He pulled me back and the room started to heat up......

No comments: