Thursday, July 28, 2011

If I hadn't knew her (I)

I cannot remember when was the last time I went on holiday with Gina. Just the both of us. We swear we are going to enjoy to the fullest. We checked in to the hotel and changed into our bathing suit. Headed straight to the beach. We laid on the beach and turned on our mp3. It felt so good.

As we were relaxing, I saw a familiar face. It was Way. Wow, what a coincident to see him so far away from home. Way is Mr's friend since young. I haven't seen him quite a while after the divorce. He walked up to me and we chatted. He was with a group of friends. We were staying in the same hotel. He said we might as well hang out together. No harm done. Gina agreed too.

I have not talked to him this much before. We talked a lot, but nothing about families. Well, if he doesn't want to talk about his wife, I shall not ask. Gina was having a good time too. It was kinda late, so we went back to bathe, but agreed to meet up for dinner and drinks.

At 7pm, we waited at the lobby. Everyone dressed up. We went for dinner with the 4 guys. Then we headed to a club nearby. We danced and drank. I can see that Jon - Way's friend was hitting on Gina. They were enjoying themselves. While I sat and entertained the other 3 men. I was not bored, I still enjoyed. I have heard lots about Way from Mr. How he handle girls around him and all. I really do enjoyed his company. No wonder Mr always said he is good with girls.

The night was growing late. It was time to leave. On the way home, Gina told me that she would spend the night with Jon. Ok ok, we have agreed to have a great time, so I don't want to spoil hers. So I said ok. And that will mean I have to sleep alone. We exchanged goodnight and I went back to my room. I bathed. I heard the doorbell ring. I took my bathrobe and opened the door. It was Way. "Can I borrow a bed? I have been ditched. Your friend has taken my bed. I only wanna sleep."

Oh dear, both of them left both of us alone. I let him in and went to the bathroom to change. I couldn't really sleep. I can tell that he is awake too.

HE: Are you sleeping?
ME: Nope, still wide awake.

And we spent the next hour talking again before we both dozed off...

No comments: