Thursday, March 11, 2010

From the first day (Pt III)

The day finally came. I was all dressed up to the game. In my camouflauge shirt and my cargo pants. He said he can pick me but I thought it would be better that I drive. When I reached there, people came to say hi. They kinda recognise me, but didnt ask where hubs was. They know. Oh dear, and now I am there because of Dr. P, what would they think.

Anyway, the game started, Dr. P brought me around. He kinda protected me. Cool, it's really nice, to feel the sence of security. I didnt really shoot though. I was just hiding behind the bushes and Dr P. Then suddenly I felt pain at my back. A lot of shots. I felt my tears coming out. It was really painful. Then I heard, STOP!!!

A newbie came up from behind and attacked us. According to the rules, they are not suppose to shoot at a certain distance, and this was way too near. My back was burning. Dr. P pushed the guy down and scolded him. He was going to start a fight, but the marshals stopped him. He came up to me and pulled me up. The newbie apologised so much, I know he didnt do it on purpose, but it was really painful. I said it was ok. Just that my pain activated the tear.

We changed and the guy came up to me several times apologising. Dr. P sat next to me the whole time and he apologised too, for bringing me to this game. I said it was ok, I'm sure there wont be scars. If there is, I'll go look for him. He said he will always be there. Anyway, I packed everything and said bye to them. Dave asked how I was too and he said sorry also. Funny, it's ok, it's just a small matter. I left and went to my car. Only then I realised I left my keys on the bench. I went back and...

Dave: What are you doing? How can you scold the boy like that?
Dr P: He shouldnt shoot at that range. It's really dangerous.
Dave: Yes, we all know that. He didnt do it on purpose.
Dr P: I know, then he should learn the lesson this time
Dave: He sure did. You dont have to start a fight. You have to know your position. Is there something going on between you & her?
Dr P: Nothing is going on
Dave: You really think we dont know? There must be something.
Dr P: Nothing is going on between us. Yes, I like her, that's all and she doesn't know anything
Dave: Aha. I knew it
Dr P: Please, just don't say anything. She doesn't know anything

"Hey Jill, you still here? Thought you went home?" a guy asked from behind me. Both Dave & Dr P turned their attention to me, speechless.

ME: Hmmm... I .... ermm.... ( I was really shocked and lost of words) I left my keys, gonna take it back now.
I went pass Dave & Dr.P, to get the keys, and went straight to the car. Dr. P followed.

HE: Hi, erm, how's your back?
ME: Oh, ok, it's good.
HE: Remember to put some medicated lotion, the bruises will go off very soon
ME: Ok I will, I better get going.
HE: Erm... ok, take care.

I am really bad at this. I knew it, I knew he likes me, but when it really comes, I just dont know how to handle.

No comments: