Friday, March 12, 2010

From the first day (Pt IV)

With the social networking nowadays, you cant seem to have secrets. Most of the things can be obtained from the net. Thank god no one brought their cameras into the battlefield the other day. Anyway, I found something. I saw Dr. P's status update - Dr P dont know where to start? Hmm, is he talking about me? He doesnt know where to start asking me to go out? What is it? Why do I care? I'm really not ready to go into another relationship just yet. Yes, having all that attention again is good. Every girl loves attention. I love attention too.

What do I do if he really confess? Where should we start? I dont want to start anything, I dont want to loose him as a friend either. I dont know what I want, women are just too fickle.

Today is a Thursday, my massage day. Do you think he will be there waiting for me again? Do you think we should share the same room again? Should I go today? Well, why not? I cant change my routine. So I changed and drove to my usual parlour. I felt my heart beating so fast while I push open the doors. But he wasnt there. No sight of him. I went in and had my massage.

I left for home. Logged on to FB and found a message in my inbox.

"Sorry unable to join you for massage tonight, something came up. Hope you had a great one."

Looking at the message made me think,

1) why is he telling me this?
2) has my massage routine been his routine as well?

I was puzzled, then my phone rang:

HE: Hi, how was your massage?
ME: Oh, great, just that my massuer was shock when she saw my back with those bruises
HE: I'm so sorry
ME: It's ok, u didnt do it
HE: Well, I did in a way. I asked you to play. Anyway, you free for dinner tomorrow?
ME: Should be ok
HE: Ok I'll pick you at 7

The next day seemed to be so slow. When the clock struck 5pm, I packed and left for home. I went up to dress myself. I was ready by 6pm.

No comments: