Thursday, March 11, 2010

From the first day (Pt II)

It was the weekly massage day again. Then I remembered Dr.P. It has already been a week since we went massage together and shared conversations over a cup of coffee. And only then I remembered we didnt exchanged numbers. How could this happened? No wonder he hasnt called. Now how am I suppose to contact him? Or is that all? Dont think he is going to call hubs or friends to ask for my number. Me neither.

As I swung open the massage parlours door, there he was sitting there.

HE: Hi
ME: Hi, is this a coincident?
HE: Nope, I purposely came to wait for you. Hehe, no, the massuer is too good. I need to come back.
(What an excuse)

The girl at the counter said, "Hi, I'm so sorry, we do not have enough rooms. Since you know each other, can you share the twin room?

ME: Huh? Really? When is the next available time?
SHE: We close at 10, so this is the last call.
HE: It's ok, she can go in.
ME: Hmm... that's not right, you came first. You go in.
HE: Ok, I'm ok to share, if you're alright. I promise I dont snore.

Well, since I need this massage so much and thai-style can leave our clothes on, I agreed. This is kind of fast, sharing a massage room with a stranger. Dont know whether it's a good thing or bad. Anyway, I didnt sleep for that 1.5 hours again. He didnt too, and I felt him looking at me quite a number of times. I just pretended to sleep. He did removed his shirt though and yes I did took a peep while he looked the other way. He was so well built, with tattoos here & there.

After that, we went for a drink again. He finally asked for my number. We laughed and talked. I know he went there to meet me. I knew it. I was flattered.

When I reached home, I got an sms from him, "good nite, had a great night". I replied, "me too."
The next morning, fairly early in the morning, he called, asking me to join him for the game this weekend. After much persuades, I said yes and told him to make sure, no one I know goes.

No comments: