Wednesday, February 06, 2013

We just know Part 1

I have always wanted to get away from work for a while. So Gin organised a diving trip. I tagged along. Even Beetee and Dor came. Dor agreed that we stay on shore, relax & drink while both of them go diving.

I was kinda excited. Going out with friends. As planned, after their dive in the day, we had dinner and then followed by drinks that we BYO. We drank a lot. I always believe it's the company that matters. We had so much fun, and this will last for the next 3 more days. 

On the second day, Dor & I didnt wait for them. We started earlier ourselves while they dive. By dinner time, I was already high. We laughed so much and I can't really remember what shit we talked about. 

God knows where Beetee found marijuana. We all took a stick and enjoyed. We laughed extra much, talked extra loud. I really don't know what it was we were laughing about. All 4 of us were at our happiest. Towards later, Gin fell asleep on the bench. Left the 3 of us. I then realised that my keys were missing. Looked high and low for it, but still can't find. I needed to go to the front desk to get a new set. 

Dor walked me there, as he thought I might not be able to make it back. I couldnt walk straight. he held my arms. We were laughing and walking zig-zag. The journey seemed longer than usual. And then, I tripped on some stones, and found myself against the wall. Dor stopped right in front of me. He was so close, he looked into my eyes. I looked back. Somehow, the marijuana made everything else disappear. I could only felt his presence. 

There were no movement. We were both like statues at the walkway. I was breathing so loudly, I think he can hear me. Things in my mind were all so wrong, things I shouldn't even be thinking. As we were close to having things done wrongly, my phone rang. It brought us back to reality. It was Beetee, asking why we were so long. We quickly went to collect the keys and back to meet them. 

As we reached, I told them that I was tired and needed to go back to rest. 

No comments: