Wednesday, February 06, 2013

We just know Part 2

I had a good sleep, when I woke up it was already 10. Gin was not at the next bed, must have gone diving. I laid there on the bed recalling what happened last night, was it a dream or did it really happen? Dam marijuana. 

I got up and changed and left the room with my phone and the paperback I had yet to finish. I decided not to call Dor yet. I sat there at the corner and ordered my ala carte breakfast. I opened the book and thought I can have a me-time for a while. The thoughts of last night, of Dor came interrupting. When I looked at my watch, for the past 10 minutes I was holding my book, I was reading the same line over and over. 

Suddenly there was a voice behind me. "Hey, why didnt wake me?" 

Sigh, I really dont know how to reply or what to say. I really like him. I do. But it just felt so wrong. 

He : Hey, where is the Cordon Bleu?
Me: Ermm, I'm not drinking today.
He: I'm just asking, not asking you to drink. Why? You scared of me?

Damn, I felt myself blushing. And we just continue talking and eating. 
When the both of them came up after their first dive of the day, Beetee asked why arent we drinking. And Dor went back to get the bottle out. After 2 glasses, Beetee & Gin went back to dive. We continued. This time we drank at the beach, with my mp3 on. 

We got crazy again... I felt so comfortable beside him. Then I pulled him up asked him to dance with me. WTF. I think I'm really drunk. He did entertain me, though. Then I felt a little tired, I hugged him, rested my head on his shoulder. Wow, what was I thinking. He didnt pushed me away. He held me back. It felt so nice. And then again, we were being interrupted by a phone call. We split, he answered his call. Then the both came up, we went back to bathe and got ready for dinner. 

We didnt really talked about what happened. It seemed like we have an understanding that it will never happen. We know there is a bond, but no way we are going further. Why is it that something so wrong can feel so right. I so want to be alone with him. I just felt nice being in his arms...

Nothing did happened, Nothing will happen. 

No comments: