Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Enough to know #2

It has been weeks since I last saw him, or even spoke to him.

Everytime I start my skype, I would hope for him to message me, but zero. He has been fairly quiet on FB too.
It was another rainy afternoon, people said you tend to think more when it rains, when the skies are grey. I agree, I went to make myself a cup of warm coffee. When I got back, my skype was blinking with 2 unread messages, I clicked on it. It's from Dor. The first line was Hi, the second How are you?

ME: wow, what a way to break the ice. Hi, and I'm good.
HE: Have been busy lately
ME: Real busy or pretend busy?
HE: Real, and now I'm resting having a coffee, so I message you
ME: I see, so privilege of me.
HE: So? What's up?
ME: Nothing much, work, kids, friends, drink and drunk
*Dor is typing...* Before he finish his typing, I wrote...
ME: I miss you
and logged off skype

I didnt know what to expect from him and I didnt know what to answer him again, but I couldnt help telling him that. And that's when my phone beeped. It was a message from him. "Why did you log out" No reply.

It's almost 7, and I'm late to meet Tee in Bays. It was supposed to be a 530 happy hour, but I was caught up at work. When I reached, I walked in and I saw a familiar face. Dor was there. I was surprised. "How come you are here?" Tee said he called to ask her where she was, and there he was.

I smiled to him. We drank and talked and laughed like before. When Tee went to the ladies, I asked him again why was he there. He said, "You said you miss me, so here I am for you to see." We both smiled.

There is something that we both understand. Yes we like each other, but that's it. Nothing more. We will not go any further. We understand the feeling between us, and it felt good.

No comments: