Monday, January 05, 2015

Something Different

I texted him, told him to get ready for tomorrow's jog.

We thought it would be good to do something different, rather than the boring daily routine.

So, early the next morning, I got up and messaged him, he told me he was on the way. He was in his workout clothes, but he still looked sleepy. "Can't you comb your hair before coming out?" He replied, "I could hardly put on my clothes, you want me to comb my hair?" I laughed and we left.

We walked in the park, after 5 rounds, we thought we are done with it. We rested a bit and left for home to change. He brought me back to his house, as it was nearly to the park. I bathed there. After that, he asked, what's next. We went for brunch, coffee and American breakfast. We sat there and chat. 

After that, we parked our car at the LRT station, and took the train to somewhere. We bought tickets and went for a ride. The train is not as bad as I thought. It was kinda nice to experience it at home. We reached back at the origin around evening.

The next on the list is horror movie. He said he is afraid of watching horror, and I find it totally funny. Such a big guy, but afraid of ghost? LOL. As today is to do something different, I bought tickets. We bought popcorn and drinks and went into the cinema. I find Asian horror the scariest. I closed my eyes with my hands, and he did too. Half way into the movie, he asked "can I hold your hand?" Before I answered, he took it. He held one hand, and the other, he used to cover his eye. It felt funny, but he said, since I said to do something different, he held my hand.

I think we spent most of the time laughing and closing our eyes.

Anyway, we left the cinema, it was still a little early for dinner. So we went for a massage. We went for thai massage instead. There were no more rooms, so we had to share a room. So I asked him to wait outside while I changed. He came in a little later with the masseurs. As we lay there, he said, "wow, this is really something different. You realized we are actually sleeping together, right?" Sometimes, I really don't know to laugh or be angry with him. Yup, we spent the next 2 hours "sleeping together".

After that, we went for dinner. We drank, as usual. We always drink over dinner, nothing unusual bout it. The only difference is that we drank a lot more. We drank until the waitress told us it was time to close. He drove me home, and accompanied me up to my house.

I told him to stay, as he was too drunk to drive. He said he can, but he needed to use the toilet. So I went into my room to change. I was too drunk, I forgot I left the door opened. He came out of the toilet, I guess he saw me topless for a while. I turned and he told me he was going to leave. I told him, he can sleep in the other room if he wants. He said he will rest & sober up on the sofa. Ok, I went in to bed.

I dozed off... After a while, I felt someone climbing onto my bed. He hugged me, and whispered, "This is something different too, I will just hug you to sleep. Don't worry, nothing more." I felt too comfortable to stop him. We slept till morning.

When I woke up, I looked at him. He looked so cute sleeping... Sometimes, I wonder, if what we were doing is wrong, but it really felt so right. I left for work, and left him a note asking him to lock my doors.


While I was at work, he messaged me.

HE: Why did you leave me alone?
ME: I got to work
HE: I'm not good enough for you to take time off?
ME: I need to come back to the office, a lot of work to do
HE: Ok, so are we still doing something different?
ME: No, anything more different will be dangerous
HE: ;)

I didn't replied. He is just too cute.

No comments: