Friday, November 21, 2008

What is Right? (Part II)

It was Jay's birthday. As usual Daniel came to pick me from my house. It was a little weird this night. He gave me a bouquet of red roses - told me it was not meant for me actually, just that Liz doesnt want them. Anyway, on the way, he told me I looked beautiful. Hmm, I didnt put extra make up, not a new dress, didnt do my hair. I was just as I was always.

When we were The Maze, he was extra caring. We enjoyed a lot. We drank a lot but not enough to make me drunk. I was feeling a little tipsy. We danced like we always do. We chatted. After lots of photo taking and cakes and liquor, it was time to go home.

I asked Daniel to make sure he wants to send me home and not Liz... I thought he might wanna let it off that night. After assuring me of sending me home, I was pleased. As sometimes, the people that sends me home are boring. And after a tired night, you wouldnt have the energy to start talking to them.

He drove extra slow that day. We talked a lot. I told him I need a fag, he hates people smoking in his car. So he stopped his car by the road side. We both shared one ciggaratte as we didnt want to stay on the road for too long. At that very moment, we just leaned against his car, not a word was spoken. We just looked up the sky, enjoyed the breeze and silence and finished the ciggarette.

We went into the car and headed home. He parked his car, got down and walked me up. He is always like that. That's why so many girls fall for him. He will make sure you are safe and sound before he leaves. Before he left, he asked if he could stay for the night - just that he doesnt want to be alone.

I invited him in. Well it's not the first time he spend the night in my house. He will have full access to my house, except my bedroom. He laid on the sofa, got himself a bottle of red and switched the channel to CNBC. I left him there and went to wash myself up.

No comments: