Friday, November 21, 2008

What is Right? Part I

Since the divorce, I have been really happy. I finally get to live a life that I want. I love my kids, I can go anywhere I want without telling anybody. I have all the freedom I want. I live in my own apartment, drive my own car, spend my own money, live my own life.

I am not seeing anyone, not dating any guy. My love of my life are my 2 beautiful kids. I dont care what people think. I go out party and tell everyone that I'm a divorcee with 2 kids. I dont mind. I have a group of good friends - particularly a guy friend whom I treat like my brother. Daniel is a great guy. He is rich, smart, good looking and caring.

Of course with criteria like those, he has many girls around him. I am one of them, the only difference is I dont sleep with him. We are just friends, good friends. We share everything. I know who he spent the night with, I know who he likes, I know who he hates. He knows almost everything about me too. We talked about work, family, money, world, life, sex, just anything. There is an obvious line between us that we know we will not cross.

Anyway, he always come to pick me up to any parties... It's good, although sometimes he might get a substitute to drive me home, when he finds his catch. I dont mind, as long as I reached home safe and sound.

He will once in a while buy me gifts, small small gift as a token of our friendship.

It has been like this for the past 8 months. Our friendship has grown into a brother and sister relationship.

Until one fine day...

No comments: