Saturday, November 22, 2008

What is Right? (Part IV)

I woke up the next day, he was gone. I started thinking, a lot. There has been so much in my mind.
"Does he really love me?" "Is he saying this to every girl?" "Is he saying this just to make me sleep with him?" "If it's real and I accept him, what happen to my kids?" "What if my kids dont like him?" "What are the future of my kids?" Blah blah blah... There were endless questions in my mind and no where I can find answers. Oh dear.

My thoughts were again being interupted by my mobile. The caller ID showed his name. I was hesitating whether or not I should pick up. I did and told him I was in a meeting, will call him back later. Only after I hung up did I realised it was a Sunday. Damn.

Days have past. Endless calls, same answers - either I was busy or I didnt pick up. No more outings like before. In fact, to come to think of it, I have not seen him for almost a week from that night. Nothing stopped him from calling. He even sms me asking why was I avoiding him. He wants to talk to me.

I just couldnt... well, at least until I find the answers. I kind of missed those days, though.

No comments: