Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Weekend Away III

Getting on to the plane made me think am I doing the right thing. Agreeing to go on this trip is crazy. I am excited though.

When I reached the island, I climbed on to a cab, showed him the hotel that Niz gave me. He smiled and was on the road. Polite man. The journey wasnt too long. I was really impressed by this guy. He is so mysterious and he makes all the decisions himself. The most important thing is, he has good taste and expensive.

Looking at the name of the hotel, I assumed it was some kind of 3 star hotel, but to my surprised Coco Palm Dhunikolhu is a beautiful 5 star hotel. I would normally go online to check on the hotel, but this time, I was in such a hurry. The corcierge helped me with my luggage and I went straight to the check in. God, what am I supposed to tell them? I didnt know Niz full name. But when they saw me, they greeted me by my name and gave me the keys to room 9008. Impressive, I'm getting more and more excited.

The corcierge walked me to the room. I meant the chalet. It was right in the middle of the water. It was so nice, I wanted to scream. But I need to hold myself together. I opened the door to the most beautiful room I have even been to. I tipped the corcierge and he closed the door behind him. Niz was not there, I couldnt be bother at that moment. I went to explore the room. The bed looked comfortable with drapes around the wooden frame. The bathroom was open air. The balcony was right on top of the water. I thought I was dreaming, but no, these are all real. Oh talking about real, where is Niz?

He is a neat person. I can tell by the way he kept the room. His clothes were neatly hung in the cupboard. His shoes were nicely lined behind the door. His toiletries were arranged in a straight line by the mirror. I didnt unpacked yet. Didnt know whether I should or not. Am I sleeping in this room? What should I do now? Am I supposed to sit here until he returns? I was searching for notes, maybe there is another that directs me to meet him, or at least to tell me what to do. Nothing.

I dare not sit on the bed. I went to the balcony and sat on the chair. The jacuzzi there was filled with water. There were candles beside it. Hmm, he sure knows how to enjoy life. Somehow the breeze made my eyelids heavy. Soon enough, I dozed off. I didnt know how long I took the nap, but when I opened my eyes, Niz was right in front of me. He was sitting there looking at me, sleep. How embarassing.

No comments: