Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Weekend Away IV

"Hey, how long were you here? Why didnt you wake me?" I can feel myself blushing.
"It's ok, I know you are tired from the flight. How was it? You like it here?"
Who doesnt?, I thought to myself. "It's beautiful. Nice"
"Go change, I'll bring you to the beach." He didnt mentioned where he was, why he asked me here. He didnt explain much, and that moment I felt cheap. Why had I flown all the way here to sleep with him? What does he think of me?

Well, I dont have much choice now that I am already here, might as well enjoy myself to the fullest. I unpacked my stuff. I followed his steps - the clothes, the shoes and the toilettries. I changed into my red bikini, tied a white beach scarf on the hip. I came out, he was already in his beach wear, a blue and white bermudas. He looked at me, stunned for a while, but went back to look cool again. I packed some stuff and we left the room.

As we were walking, he held my hands. I didnt move away. His hands were warm and it made me feel secure. Suddenly we felt so carefree. It seemed like we have leave our lives back home, and we are just us in Maldives. I was alone, I can do whatever I want. He has no wife, he is the man I want. We felt the connection, we are so connected.

When we reached the beach, we sat at a corner. The sand was so soft, I thought it was carpet. The water was crystal clear. The sun was shinning brightly, but not too hot though. I took out my sun screen. Before I apply, he came over and took it from my hand. He squeezed some on to his palm and asked me to lie on my chest. He rubbed the sunscreen on my back. It felt great. He massaged me a little. I just couldnt explain the feeling. He touched me so gently. After he finished my back, he continued with my legs. As he moved his hands to my thigh, I felt the urge to hold him. As I was enjoying, he asked me to turn to the front. I laid there obediently and allowed him to do whatever he wanted to. He almost touched every inch of my body. He paid so much attention to what he was doing. I was a little shy to look at him though. I felt great.

"My turn" he passed the sunscreen to me and laid down. I did the same, I think I covered more parts of his body than he did to me. I know he loved it, I can see he had a hard on. We were both waiting for the other to make the first move. Finally, he took my hands and pulled me to the sea. Once in the water, he touched me more, parts that he didnt when he applied the sunscreen. I did too. We were hugging each other, touching and caressing. There werent many people in the water with us. I guess that's the privilege of staying in a god-damn-expensive 5 star hotel.

Finally I made the first move, for the first time, "Can we go back to the room?"

We put on our robes, and headed straight for the room. We were in a hurry, we kind of ran. In the elevator, we didnt care about the cctv, he just kissed me all over, and started caressing me again. When the elevator door opened, we walked across the lobby straight to our room. There was a nearer way back, but I guessed we missed the turn somewhere, we had to use the long way. Oh dear.

We opened the door and made love...

1 comment:

uno said...

Hey, this was very sensuous and arousing post!!!